- Unprecedented Reliability: microprocessor Energy Management System (EMS) monitors and adapts the light to environmental conditions for consistent operation and long life under the toughest conditions.
- Designed and tested to the toughest industrial standards: immersion, shock and vibration, corrosion, solar radiation, chemical resistance, hail and EMC/EMI/ESD. See spec sheet for test information.
- Compact & Lightweight : with a height of only 105mm and weighing only 0.80 kg (single batt ) the M660 is the lightest of any marine AToN available today in its class.
- Bluetooth App - can be programmed via any Bluetooth device with Carmanahs App up to 50 Mtrs away.
- Mounts - available with up to 4 different mounting options to offer the flexibility to best suit a range of installation requirements
- Self-contained and low maintenance: all components are incorporated within a compact, stand-alone unit for easy deployment and relocation. A replaceable battery pack extends service life beyond Seven , reducing total cost of ownership and resulting in significant cost savings.
- Green solution: a clean, renewable and reliable energy source with the lightest environmental footprint. Recyclable batteries and RoHS compliant
- Life expectancy 15 years; 3 year warranty
- Made in the USA
Please see "Resources" Tab for Product Brochure
||UV Stabilised Polycarbonate, 177mm Diameter
||High-efficiency cells with bypass and blocking diode function. Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) for optimal energy collection.
||Li-ion replaceable and recyclable best-in-class battery pack with extreme temperature range. Life expectancy of 7 Yrs +. Dual battery pack available as option. (IEC 61233)
||High-power LED. Colour-specific temperature-corrected LED drivers provide consistent intensity under all operating conditions.
|Maximum Peak Intensity
||71cd (White LEDs) FIXED
||256+ (including steady-on) Custom Flash characters also available.
|External Charge Port
||Optional external charge port available to maintain batteries.
||Premium grade UV resistant, polycarbonate/polysiloxane co-polymer body and lens material.
||Red, Green, White, Yellow and Blue. As per IALA "Optimum" Recommendation E-200-1, December 2008.
||-45 to 124 *F (-43 to 51 *C) ambient temperature.
||-45 to 176 *F (-43 to 80* C) Not including batteries.
||Yes. Red, Green, White, Yellow and Blue.
||140 knots (72 m/s)
||0.03 psi (22 kg/m2)
|Automatic Light Control (ALC)
||When enabled, ALC will dynamically reduce brightness to unusually low amounts of sunlight to ensure continued operation.
||Programmable with optional infrared programmer, OR Carmanah's Innovative BLUETOOTH app.
||Optional External Manual On / Off Switch available
||USCG PATON 33CFR66 & CFR67 Class C