- Only one tower is required, compared with range lights. This reduces the installation and maintenance cost by half.
- Sectors are adjustable. Each projector can be individually adjusted to the width required for the application, within the limits defined in this brochure and product manual.
- Energy-efficient LED technology is ideal for solar-powered sites.
- Maintenance free design (no moving parts) will save money and time.
Lightweight marine-grade aluminium construction makes the unit light and easy to handle. For example, three 5º projectors including mounting plate weigh approximately 15.5kg.
HOW IT WORKS
Each sector light can be made up of one to seven projectors. The projectors are set up with their own beam widths, intensity and flash characters.
1. Edge to edge for traditional sector light applications.
2. Projectors set to the same angle to increase the range of the sector.
3. Overlapping and alternating beams to simulate oscillating boundaries.
4. Parallel beams to mark a channel that has a constant width.
There are two variants of projector (5º and 10º), which shine a horizontal beam that can be adjusted in width (horizontal divergence).
• 5º is the narrow-angle projector and can be adjusted between 0.5º and 5º
• 10º is the wide-angle projector and can be adjusted between 1º and 10º
Please see "Resources" Tab for Product Brochure
Made in Europe
3 Year Warranty